With uncertainty and growing concern around COVID-19, below is an update on our clinics and what we have put in place to ensure a safe learning environment.
- Clinic staff will instruct students on regular hand sanitising/ washing and advising that if anybody is not feeling well to immediately see a Health professional.
- Handwashing and hygiene signs are displayed in clinics.
- Hand sanitiser is in every room.
- All beds, surfaces, objects and other equipment wiped with disinfectant/alcohol wipes by clinic staff at regular intervals.
- In accordance with guidelines, if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days please inform us prior to attending the workshop.
As I am sure you know, unlike many other Education providers we do not have overseas students in our cohorts however we are taking all precautions to ensure a safe learning environment.
Until further notice when you are attending a clinic can you please:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cover your mouth if you cough.
- If you feel unwell please do not come to the clinic, if so we can reschedule your program.
Please note that due to many delivery partnerships we will endeavour to keep the clinics running to schedule – however due to the uncertainty there may be times when we need to make changes to clinics. We will be in constant communication with you regarding this.
Please email any queries to email@example.com